This is a community built mostly for networking and to gather those interested in RPing the Avengers or Post-Avengers. It is open to anyone, old or new!
Due to the limitation of Avengers characters, we are allowing five of each hero and individual. So that means there may be five Captain Americas, five Iron Man(s), etc… You do not have to interact with just one of that select character. The idea is for you to be able to act with multiple other Avengers and develop entirely separate storylines. We may raise the character cap in the future, depending on interest.
If you are interested in playing a character, please proceed on and read the Rules.
1. Once you have completed that stage, message either oldfashionedinitiative, duplicitous-sovereign , or send a message to the main blog: avengedandassembled. You will need to include your characters name (obviously the hero one) ,your email, and the secret phrase. YOU MAY RESERVE A CHARACTER FOR 48 HOURS. PLEASE MESSAGE US WITH THE CHARACTER YOU’D LIKE TO PLAY AND YOUR BLOG NAME FOR THEM IF YOU DESIRE TO DO SO.
2. Once we have gone through your blog and deemed everything appropriate we will send you a message and invite to the main blog. Make sure you follow it as well!
3. After getting the invite, please make a post to the blog with a description of your character and a few pictures. Refer to this post if you need help. TAG IT WITH member.
4. Add everyone and don’t be afraid to message them! Make sure you acknowledge your followers or send them asks!
1. OOC does not equal IC. Please keep the drama separate and your OOC conversations in brackets or tagged. That being said, don’t be afraid to communicate outside of Roleplay. MSN Is a magical land and you will frequently see your admins dorking off OOC.
2. You may do action roleplays but often a lot of individuals prefer paragraph. You know your character better than anyone else, so you can make that judgment.
3. Try to keep your character as… IC as possible. A little dorking off is not frowned upon, but we don’t need the Hulk dancing around in a tutu.
4. Don’t be afraid to contact your admins if you need help or just want to chat! That would be this sexy Captain America, and this Rhinoceros Beetle.
5. Please post at least twice a week. We don’t care if it’s to your own blog or the member blog, we just want to keep you active. If you are inactive for more a week without contacting an admin, we will remove you from the blog.
6. The password is Steve Rogers is better than Tony Stark
7. Please don’t be afraid to be a dork. We’re all nutcases here.
8. NO GOD MODDING. Yes, there are a lot of battle scenes, but be careful.
9. There may be NSFW stuff among the blogs. We don’t care if you go for yaoi or yuri. It’s pretty much whatever to us. Just put your smut or excessive gore under a cut.
10. You are welcome to do AUs or make your plots as original as you want! This is basically freelancing here. We set the blog up to be Post-Avengers, but you are more than welcome to do pre-Avengers or during Avengers, etc.
11. Have fun!
Once you have read the Rules, head on back to the Information post to take the next few steps.